Tuesday 14 May 2013

Anglesey Race Videos

Anglesey Race Videos – Saturday 11th – Sunday 12th May:

Videos from the 2nd round of the 2013 Caterham Roadsport season at Anglesey.
 
Race 1:
 
After a poor days testing leading to a less than ideal qualifying I lined up 9th for the start of race 1. A good first couple of laps had me up to 2nd and a race long battle with Tristan Judge and Michael Coulten. After a nasty accident the race was red flagged and on the count back I was given 4th place. Not a bad result given qualifying, but not quite as good as I was hoping for.



Race 2:
 
Race 2 was a tricky affair as the track went from greasy to soaking wet during our 20 minute race. Starting 4th I made another good start and managed to get 2nd place at the end of lap 1 as Pete Fortune spun off in front of me. I tried hard to close Stephen Nuttall down for the win, but without doing anything silly I couldn't quite get to him and made a conscious decision to drive for a safe 2nd, rather than a possible win or a possible off.





No comments:

Post a Comment